If you are applying for a federal or government position, chances are you will be asked to provide responses to KSA questions as part of the application process.
Most government hiring officials look for a short, crisp, and clear KSA that emphasizes results or accomplishments obtained in previous work. It breaks down to the following:
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities(KSAs) – The attributes required to perform a job and are generally demonstrated through qualifying service, education, or training.
- Knowledge– Is a body of information applied directly to the performance of a function.
- Skill– Is an observable competence to perform a learned psychomotor act.
- Ability– Is competence to perform an observable behavior or a behavior that results in an observable product.
We specialize in creating compelling individual KSA responses within the guidelines of the ½ page to 1 ½ page length standard that not only answer the question, but utilize examples from results-action and Problem-Action-Result (PAR) statements of your experience to showcase how you excel at the desired skill sets.
- Personal resume consultation to discuss career goals, details of work experience, and measurable achievements
- Delivery within 2-3 business days of consultation (one revision included if necessary)
- Deliverable documents in editable Microsoft Word DOC and a universal PDF
Ready to get started?
Request a Consultation and We Will Get Started Right Away!
We Will Schedule a Phone Consultation with You Within 1 Business Day