If you are applying for a local, state, or Federal Government position, chances are you will be asked to provide responses to KSA questions as part of the application process.
Most government hiring officials look for a short, crisp, and clear KSA that emphasizes results or accomplishments obtained in previous work. It breaks down to the following:
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities(KSAs) – The attributes required to perform a job and are generally demonstrated through qualifying service, education, or training.
- Knowledge– Is a body of information applied directly to the performance of a function.
- Skill– Is an observable competence to perform a learned psychomotor act.
- Ability– Is competence to perform an observable behavior or a behavior that results in an observable product.
We specialize in creating compelling individual KSA responses within the guidelines of the ½ page to 1 ½ page length standard that not only answer the question, but utilize examples from results-action and Problem-Action-Result (PAR) statements of your experience to showcase how you excel at the desired skill sets.
Our custom resume services include:
- Personal resume consultation to discuss your current career goals, hard skills and soft skills, and contributions you’ve made in your roles that showcase your unique professional brand
- Delivery within 4-5 business days of consultation (two revisions included if necessary)
- Deliverable documents in editable Microsoft Word DOC and a universal PDF
- ATS compatible designs and optimized content to get your documents directly in the hands of hiring decision makers