When being considered for executive leadership and board appointed positions, your brand and style of leadership sells not only you, but the organization as a whole to stakeholders, board members, partners and potential clients. To get more of this perspective, many of the executive level staff are asked to post biographies of their professional experience and beliefs. Capstone develops these as not a content-grab from the executive resume, but as its own stand-alone document by:
- Showcasing your leadership and management style and successes through softer skills and cultural fit attributes, and link them to your value proposition.
- Personalizing your Problem-Action-Result (PAR) stories and use them to reinforce your brand attributes, achievements and key strengths. After all, it’s the successes you’ve had that indicate what you will do moving forward with an organization.
- Generate engagement with content around how you use your key personal attributes, passions, strengths, and motivated skills to make things happen across entire organizations-national and global.
- Help potential employers connect with you and envision you on the job in an executive leadership role, having a positive impact.
Our custom resume services include:
- Personal resume consultation to discuss your current career goals, hard skills and soft skills, and contributions you’ve made in your roles that showcase your unique professional brand
- Delivery within 3-4 business days of consultation (two revisions included if necessary)
- Deliverable documents in editable Microsoft Word DOC and a universal PDF
- ATS compatible designs and optimized content to get your documents directly in the hands of hiring decision makers
Ready to get started?
Request a Consultation and We Will Get Started Right Away!
We Will Schedule a Phone Consultation with You Within 1 Business Day of Your Inquiry