Did you know that many resume writing companies don’t even speak with you before they begin writing your resume? There’s no conversation beforehand about your experience, accomplishments, and goals. Chances are you won’t even know the name of the person writing your resume. They simply write it from the information you provide them and send it over to you in the form of a finished product.
At Capstone, we do things completely differently. We believe in a consultative approach to resume writing. In fact, we’ve been told it’s why many of our clients chose us – because we took the time to get to know them.
We Write Content From The Words You Tell Us
Chances are you’ve made the decision to hire a resume writing service because you know how to tell someone about your experience, but you don’t know how to put it all into a professional document. It can be challenging to reflect on your years of experience and accomplishments and then decide what is important to highlight and what can be left out. Especially if you’ve been in the professional world for a while.
That’s where we come in. At Capstone, we believe in a client-centric approach to resume writing. Unlike most resume writing companies, we take the time to have an in-depth conversation with you before we receive any form of payment at all. In fact, we don’t even begin the writing process until we’ve had a one-on-one consultation with you. Why? Because we want you to feel confident that the certified professional resume writer you are working with has a clear picture of your career history and background and fully understands your resume needs.
5 Benefits of a Consultative Approach to Resume Writing
- Strategy – During our consultation conversation, we will come up with a content strategy that ensures your resume accurately reflects who you are. Our goal is that you end the call feeling confident about the strategy we have in place.
- Understanding – If a resume writer doesn’t understand who you are, the professional experience you have, and what you’re trying to accomplish with your resume, they won’t be able to accurately showcase who you are. The only way to achieve this level of understanding is to have an in-depth conversation. We ask the right questions about your professional career experience to create new and compelling content that will make you stand out amongst the candidate pool.
- Confidence – At the end of your consultation, you should be confident in the ability of the certified resume writer who is working on your document. We will not simply be editing the resume you already have – that’s not writing. Instead, we’ll craft a new custom professional resume that paints you in the best light, showcasing your professional experience and telling a story of your achievements.
- Accessibility – As part of our consultative resume writing service, we ensure you have a way to access your resume writer throughout the resume development process. Our top priority is ensuring you feel your voice is heard and that we meet your resume needs.
- Success – We take the time to get to know you to get it right the first time. At the end of the resume writing process, we will deliver a completed professional resume that meets your needs. If needed, we provide one round of revisions to ensure you’re completely happy with the finished product. The end goal is a resume that stands out to recruiters and hiring managers, ultimately helping you land your dream job.
Capstone Resume Services specializes in a wide variety of resume services. Whether you’re looking for a professional resume, LinkedIn profile, resume website, or professional cover letter, we’re the resume writing company for you.
Ready to take the next step on your career path? Schedule your one-on-one resume consultation today!